Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Iranian Bomb, Yawn . . . - By Jay Nordlinger - The Corner - National Review Online

The Iranian Bomb, Yawn . . . - By Jay Nordlinger - The Corner - National Review Online: "The Iranian Bomb, Yawn . . .
November 7, 2010 4:10 P.M.
By�Jay Nordlinger����
Over at Power Line, that bright, knowledgeable blog, Scott Johnson has an item about a conversation we had last night. Early last year, I interviewed John Negroponte, the longtime American diplomat who was director of national intelligence in the previous administration. (He held other posts in that administration too.) I asked him about Iran and nuclear weapons. Here’s what he said: “I think that’s what they want, I think that’s what they’re headed towards, I think that’s what they’re going to get.”"

No comments:

Post a Comment